If item is sold out, please check our distributors
Please allow up to one week prior to shipment. Orders over 10 units my be subject to longer lead times.
For volume pricing and lead times, please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
The external-probe air temperature and humidity sensor uses air flow through a sintered porous stainless steel filter to allow for temperature and humidity measurements in outdoor and industrial environments. The enclosure and cable are IP67 rated and the sintered porous filter is IP54 rated to protect against dust and debris.
- Monitoring of room temperature and humidity levels
- Detect freezing temperatures to protect plumbing
- Detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings
- Detect cooling system failures
- Industrial temperature monitoring
- General temperature/humidity sensor