If item is sold out, please check our distributors
Please allow up to one week prior to shipment. Orders over 10 units my be subject to longer lead times.
For volume pricing and lead times, please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
OverviewThe probeless temp sensor measures temperature of the air surrounding the sensor without any external probes such as a thermocouple or thermistor. If the temperature rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network. For high precision temperature monitoring, see the external probe temperature sensor.
- Detect freezing temperatures to protect plumbing and other infrastructure
- Detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings
- Restaurant food safety
- Detect cooling system and refrigeration failures
- Industrial temperature monitoring
- General low precision ambient temperature sensor